Gutter Twins tomorrow night

I've been waiting for the The Gutter Twins album for quite some time. I'm very happy with it and I'm very happy that the tour has also come this way. Tomorrow night is the big night. I was thinking about making the trip to Montreal to see them the next day but it looks like that isn't going to work into the plans this time. When the Twilight Singers came through here last I followed along to Montreal and had an amazing time at the show and out drinking with the Afterhours boys after the show.

There's a very succinct and kind of funny interview with Mark Lanegan HERE.

And a slightly longer interview with Greg Dulli HERE.

So, here's that live show from Paris in one convenient file:
The Gutter Twins - Live In Paris

Also, the album The Screaming Trees were working on before they called it quits...
Screaming Trees - Unreleased Album




Unrelated, but I've just re-uploaded this one from a much earlier post. It's an amazing album, my favorite by him by far.
Tim Buckley - Blue Afternoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

password?

Desmond said...

Hmmm, there should be no password on any of these...