my friend's friend's bands are unimpressive...

I went to see bands that were friends with friends of mine, had an alright time but the bands were nothing to write home about. One was mostly victim to bad sound and drunkness, the other was just very bland...

Anyway, there's a new mix HERE For this one I tried to balance the "wussy" stuff with some more rockin stuff too. Hopefully my friends and/or critics approve.
You can get most of this stuff at emusic.

Tracklist:
01 Anti Love Song - Betty Davis
02 Don't Change - Face To Face
03 Ode To LRC - Band of Horses
04 Biology Tricks - Centro-Matic
05 Satellite - Son Volt
06 Busy Nights At The Meatmarket - The Heathens
07 Pink Money - Hot Springs
08 Restorative Beer - The Fiery Furnaces
09 I Know Yer Insane - Dinosaur Jr.
10 Sidewalk Stepper - Galactic
11 Mas Y Mas - Los Lobos
12 Captain Pasty - Black Francis
13 The Prisoner - The Clash
14 My, My, Tennessee (featuring Matt Friction of The Pink Spiders)
15 Two Questions - Klee
16 Loneliness Shines - Malcolm Middleton
17 Lidia's Song - Joe Lally
18 My Russia - Woven Hand
19 Just About To Go - Alvin Youngblood Hart

No comments: