another decent rock mix (if I do say so myself)

HERE'S a mix of some rock and/or roll that I meant to post before. I had started the post but hadn't finished it... It's all basically jsut rock n roll, some fun stuff though.

01 You Don't Break My Heart - The Testors
02 Reaction - Catheters
03 Mongoloid - Millionaire
04 Gabrielle - Ween
05 Every Single Line Means Something - Marnie Stern
06 Rana (Frogs) - Pitchfork
07 Circuits to Circuses - Centro-Matic
08 The House - Bonk
09 The Ending Is the Greater - Afterhours
10 The Whip (Ultra-Static Mix) - Rocket From The Crypt
11 Don't Mind If I Do - Dead Low Tide
12 All Is Not Lost - The Afghan Whigs
13 Stumped - Goblin Cock
14 Gps - The Black Heart Procession
15 She Comes To Me - Burning Brides
16 Cold Wars - The Rezillos
17 Suffragette City - Turbonegro
18 Hard Knox High - The Vikings
19 No Generation Gap - Wipers

No comments: