rock n roll dance party

I went to the Cloak & Dagger on College St (in Toronto) last night. Great little bar with lots of tasty beer and a good vibe. My friends future roomie was dj'ing and had the pretty girls dancing allowing me to simply drink and look at pretty girls... no harm in that. So here's some tunes in the spirit of that, with my own twist in a way. Enjoy.

Young/Holt Unlimited - Soulful Strut
Murder City Devils - Dancing Shoes
Jay B. Lloyd - I'm So Lonely
Johnny Angel - Baby It's Love
Doug Sahm - Slow Down
Irma Thomas - Break-A-Way
Rocket From The Crypt - Tarzan
Ike Turner - (I Know) You Don't Love Me
King Curtis & The Shirelles - Ooh Poo Pah Doo
The Afghan Whigs - Chalk Outline
Martha Reeves And The Vandelles - EasilyPersuaded
Carl McVoy - Little John's Gone
The Backbeat Band - Bad Boy


And since it's mother's day.... The Frames - God Bless Mom

No comments: