The Gutter Twins

I've been waiting for this for a while now... the song sounds good, I'm giving it time to grow. The verses don't kill me, but the chorus has it's charm.

The Gutter Twins - Idle Hands

And the tour is coming around. I'll be hitting one, maybe two of these.


March:
01 San Francisco CA/Bimbo's 365
03 Portland OR/Wonder Ballroom
04 Seattle WA/Showbox
07 Chicago IL/Metro (Late Show)
08 Minneapolis MN/First Avenue
09 Madison WI/High Noon Saloon
11 Newport KY/Southgate House
12 Cleveland OH/Beachland Ballroom
14 Toronto ON/Mod Club
15 Montreal QC/Cabaret du Musee
18 Boston MA/Paradise
19 New York NY/Webster Hall
20 Washington DC/9:30 Club
21 Atlanta GA/Roxy Theater
22 New Orleans LA/One Eyed Jacks
26 Austin TX/Antone's
27 Dallas TX/Cambridge Room @ HOB
29 Boulder CO/Fox Theater




One of these days this blog and myself will be in the swing of things... one of these days I tell you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can't wait until they hit Portland next month. I never really got into the Whigs, even after all those times you played them at the shop, but I love the Twilight Singers. And Lanegan.

Neil