a long and winding week.

Last week just kept on going. A lot of fun and not so fun stuff. Starting out with Down on Monday night, a dismal dentist appointment Tuesday, seeing Control on Wednesday, dentist #2 on Thursday, Eastern Promises that night and then a trip to the Silver Dollar for Maximum RNR & The Motorleague... So I was already tired by the time I went to see Ween on Friday night. It was me and about 3000 unfashionable and smelly people; Ween were awesome though, played a bit of everything from Push th' Little Daisies, Fat Lenny, Voodoo Lady, Piss Up A Rope and about half the new album; including the highlight for me: With My Own Bare Hands. It was super heavy and so loud, but you can tell just how fun it is for them to play (cause it's really dirty).
Saturday brought Halloween mayhem, I'll get some pics and more details on that soon. And I'll get back on the blog horse soon too.

No comments: