sad bastard music

I've always been in love with sad songs that make you feel depressed and good at the same time... things that are so gorgeous and heartbreaking. When I would get in a sad mood (usually led to by an unrequited crush or something) I would like nothing better than to lay in the dark and listen to stuff like this... so here's a whole hours worth of that great stuff. It's like falling in love with a broken heart. (I'm feeling oh so poetic I know)

01 Jim Bryson - Without Piano
02 Spain - Every Time I Try
03 Chris Whitley - Cool Wooden Crosses
04 Tindersticks - She's Gone
05 Nina Nastasia - Cry Baby
06 Yo La Tengo - Tears Are in Your Eyes
07 Jenny Lewis - Melt Your Heart
08 The Replacements - Sadly Beautiful
09 Mojave 3 - Love From Room 109 At The Islander
10 Afterhours - There's Many Ways
11 The Twilight Singers - Deepest Shade
12 Irma Thomas - Anyone Who Knows What Love Is
13 16 Horsepower - Nobody 'Cept You
14 Bill Janovitz - Red Balloon

ENJOY all in one file (a few are wma format but I'm sure you can figure it out)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice music,,, thanks for the link, but yes.. i had some problems with the format... .keep it up..