rare Replacements

This album was a bootleg put put many years ago collecting a bunch of b-sides and unreleased tracks. They've all got their charm for sure. Some of these showed up on the All for Nothing/Nothing for all comp that came out a few years back but they're all in one place. Enjoy.
Can't Hardly Wait actually has the first four songs in front of it, I didn't feel like editiing... but it's a great older version of the song. Nowhere is My Home maybe one of the best 'Mats songs out there too.
The Replacements - Beat Girl

1. Kissing In Action
2. Ought to Get Love
3. Satellite
4. Like a Rolling Pin
5. Can't Hardly Wait
6. Date to Church
7. If Only You Were Lonely
8. Nowhere Is My Home
9. Route 66
10. Election Day
11. Tossin and Turnin
12. Jungle Rock
13. Cool Water
14. Cruella DeVille
15. 20th Century Boy

1 comment:

mcoak said...

I like it a lot.
I'm discovering Replacements now and only know the Let It Be album.
Very good.