I'm still here... are you?

Not going to bother with a catch up, just throw a few crumbs out there for now... I'll get in the swing of this more in the fall when I'll be flying solo when my lady hits the books again.
I'm going to see Dog Day tonight, always good time.

Been listening to this: Dr. Dog - From it is as good as the reviews say.

And Rob Dickinson re-released his last album with a bonus disc of acoustic stuff featuring a couple of my favorite Catherine Wheel songs like Black Metallic

There's lots of other stuff around I'll get to at some point... new Calexico, new Westerberg, Gutter Twins b-sides & covers coming soon. I'll start my digging to see what I can find.

I notice that the files are still being downloaded, but I do wonder just how many people pass through these doors...

No comments: