drinks, free food & free drinks, free movie, more drinks.

so the title sums up my night last night quickly.

The movie in question was "Hatchet". It's an old style horror, no digital effects or anything, been getting great reviews. It had some decent humour, but I didn't think it was anything too new or original, and the horror side was lacking, nothing close to a scare. Maybe it's just cause I was pretty drunk at that point.

On the music side, I had put together a playlist but left the link on my work computer, so wait you will have to.

Until then, here's a great old Best Kisser's In The World song that was covered by the Supersuckers. Hungover Together

Also, I need to rent out a room... anyone who is or knows someone looking in Toronto should check it out. http://toronto.craigslist.org/sub/378392878.html

No comments: